Romans 5:6

Love, even if it hurts - Jesus Christ

Feb 15, 2010

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry that life sucks
I'm sorry that it is tough, unresponsive and stiff
I'm sorry that I am helpless when the hurt, pain, and suffering happen.
I'm sorry to say goodbye
I'm sorry that I must move on
I'm sorry that I cannot take you were I am going
I'm sorry to make you cry
I'm sorry make you feel distrust and anger
I'm sorry to befriend you and then mislead you
I'm so for myself
I'm sorry that I am not able to repair
I am sorry
I am hurt
I am disgust
I am the problem without a solution
I am the reason, cause and circumstance of redemption
I am what I am
I am the pruner and pain giver
I am the gate that closes and opens
I am the door you run through and the window you must break
I am the death and the life
I am the decider and judge
I am and you are not.

No comments: